Is there really such a thing like recommended diet after an intense workout? If yes, is it specific? Should you look at the caloric requirement? How about your BMI? Well, these are just some of the questions one might ask when you know they are really serious about it. Heres’s the thing, the ideal meal should contain this food group distribution to keep your body toned and healthy. Most of all, here are some tips you may want to consider:
1. Eat your largest meal of the day after exercise.
2. Eat more vegetables than fruits with this meal.
3. Choose mostly whole foods with minimal processing.
4. Choose local or organic foods whenever possible.
5. Use smaller or larger plates based on your own body size.